20 July 2017

Jubbly

This is my second post for today, please scroll down or click here, to see my Guest Designer piece for C.R.A.F.T.  Pop back later to see my Sheepski creation.


Its time for me to share some Digital Delights inspiration with you. As I said last time we are no longer running a challenge, so I will instead be sharing with you once a month the new release & two weeks later a card made with an image I like to help inspire you. Also about every six weeks or so, I will be sharing with you my hostess Monday creation, which is when I try & share a technique or an image I love with you. My next hostess Monday is on the 31st of this month....so keep an eye out for a super cute hedgie xx

For this months inspiration post I have decided to use one of the super cute Jubbly's I just love this set of animals. Make sure you pop over here & check them all out!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
2 Crafty Critter Crazy- anything goes with a critter

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Jubbly Panda'- by Digital Delights
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Jubbly panda- pale blossom, 35, 34, warm grey 3, 120, 118, 114 & 113
Bamboo- green shoot, 49 & 48
Tim Holtz distress inks
Sky- mermaid lagoon

Papers & Embellishments
'pink, orange, greens & blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card by Staples
'Get Beary Well Soon' from the 'Feel Better' digi sentiment set by Digital Delights

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Crafty Purple Frog
Sizzix Bigshot
'flower border' die cut by Lawn Fawn
'grass' die cut from the 'Freshwater Friends' Die Cut Essentials set
'sun' die cut unbranded
'5" square white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous creation the other inspiration ladies have made this week
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Shell! Your adorable panda bear will cheer the recipient right up! So sweet, and beautifully colored. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Rosmarie said...

Oh, such a sweet little guy!! Love the whole scene you created!
Thank you for joining us at the Dream Factory!
Rosi x